- Founded January 1, 1958, in Newark, Delaware, by Wilbert L. (Bill) and Genevieve (Vieve) Gore.
- Global enterprise of 13,000-plus Associates, generating $4.8 billion in annual revenues
- More than 3,500 unique inventions worldwide in a wide range of fields, including performance fabrics, electronics, medical devices and polymer processing.
- Consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work®
- Recognized by Fast Company as one of the most innovative workplaces
- Among the 200 largest privately held U.S. companies.